HEY, I KNOW YOU!
You're a smart and savvy creative who's got that age-old problem: you want to be your own boss, you want to travel, but your "day job" or lack of funds are holding you back.
I bet you've got a million ideas running around inside your brain, but you just can't figure out how to turn them into a profitable business, right?
- Do you quit your job, start traveling, and hope you can find some part-time gig wherever you end up on your travels?
- Or do you work really hard without taking any vacation days all year long, get lots of overtime, restrict your spending like Ebeneezer Scrooge, and take all your vacation at once, cramming as much as possible into 2 weeks?
You could do both those things, I suppose. Neither one is wrong, per se; these approaches have worked for lots of people.
But I bet you're a little different than most people, aren't you?
Hey, I'm Christiana (my friends call me Christy)! I help wantrepreneurs turn their beautiful businesses into sustainable, remote-friendly gigs, so you can learn to take yourself adventurously!
I'M WILLING TO BET YOU'RE AT ONE OF THREE DIFFERENT STAGES RIGHT NOW...
- You're stuck in a job that you feel crazy dispassionate about and want something different, but you just don't know what that is.
- You've struck out on the open road of entrepreneurship and trying to figure out how to do this on your own.
- You're running your own business, but you want to give yourself more freedom to do the things you love.
Did any of those scenarios ring a bell?
I'm willing to bet they did, because friend, I was right there not too long ago.
HI, I'M CHRISTIANA! LET'S GET EXPLORING!
I help passionate creators and entrepreneurs (just like you!) build businesses they love online so they can work from anywhere (whether that's at home, or while you roam)!
THE BEST WAY TO CRUSH YOUR GOALS IS TO START WITH A SOLID PLAN.
BUT WAIT, HOW DID I GET HERE?
I'll tell you one thing, this process did not happen overnight.
In 2014 I was a brand new college grad, newlywed 22-year-old managing a cafe, making coffee, and dreaming of being my own boss and traveling the world. I was absolutely clueless about what to do with that hard-earned degree that was literally stuck up on my fridge with a few magnets.
Through experiences doing all sorts of work for all sorts of clients, I've gained a skill set that has enabled me to help people in various stages of business.
I've worked as a social media manager, a content creator, a ghost-writer, a blogger, a business manager, a book-keeper, a web designer, a marketing director, and more.
I still haven't figured everything out, but I've managed to build a thriving business as a solopreneur doing the work that I love.